Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. We periodically update our market research studies to ensure our clients get the most recent, relevant, and valuable information. Grand View Research has a strong base of analysts and consultants from assorted areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to zero-in on the crux of any challenge gives you and your organization the ability to secure a competitive advantage. Each year, Grand View Research completes more than 40 multi-country market, competitor, customer, and sourcing intelligence studies for clients covering:
• Market Intelligence & Market Opportunity Assessment
• Market Size & Segmentation
• Market Entry Strategy
• Competitor Benchmarking
• Pricing Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Sourcing Intelligence
• New-Generation Products & Technologies
• Distribution & Sales Channel Assessment
Grand View Research’s employees have more than 20 years of research experience. This ensures we deliver a combination of industry knowledge as well as global and country research expertise. Our global research capabilities and market analysis cover the following regions/countries:
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
• CEE and CIS (Russia, Israel, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait)
• Asia (Japan, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia)
To be known globally as an information integrator, providing actionable market data, industry insights and consulting services to enable companies to take strategic decisions and achieve optimum performance, growth and revenue targets.
Our mission as an organization is to be solely focused on impact for our clients. We constantly strive to ensure that our clients can take strategic initiatives at minimum risk and can achieve performance improvement in a significant manner and on long-term basis. We are also internally focused on building a global firm that can act as a focal point for end-to-end market research solutions by attracting, developing and retaining exceptional industry and domain experts.
At Grand View Research, our core values guide us in everything we do. We call it ICQS:
• Integrity: Integrity means being ethical in every action we take. It provides Grand View Research the confidence to stand up to any scrutiny. We take great pride on our work and ensure that we follow ethics in all our business processes, never providing invalid information, upholding client trust and imparting independent and unbiased solutions.
• Client Satisfaction and Collaboration: Our clients come first. We are committed to fulfilling client’s research needs, collaborate with them to share ideas, and work through business challenges together. We believe that we can only be successful when our clients are successful. For every assignment, we strive to deliver more than expectations, not just fulfilling client obligations. We also ensure that all client information is kept secure and confidential, we do not believe in promoting our work, placing our focus solely on client objectives.
• Quality: The critical attribute of our company, which is often used by our clients to describe our services. Quality is a common focal point for all our initiatives, with the underlying obligation to provide authenticated and updated market research. We are only satisfied with a project when our clients are satisfied with the qualitative and quantitative information delivered by us. All our projects are carried out with a robust and iterative research methodology, designed to minimize and finally eliminate errors. Every project includes the complete research methodology employed, along with scope, assumptions and a list of data sources used to compile the study.
• Service Guarantee: Complete accountability and excellent after-sale service, with access to analysts and quick response times to clients’ questions. Our account managers are regularly in touch with clients post project delivery, to ensure that all of their queries are resolved with quick access to our research team. We also help our clients with additional data points in line with their requirements post purchase; this is done with the idea of providing maximum value for their money.
Co-Founder and Chairman
Brian Haven serves as a strategic advisor to the company by leveraging his past experience at Forrester Research. Brian is also Chief Strategy Officer at iCrossing, a digital marketing agency. Previously, He was Co-Founder & CMO of Spendship, a mobile-first social rewards and advertising platform acquired by Moontoast as well as CEO and Co-Founder of Zettit, a Big Data news and social media analysis startup.
Brian is an industry expert in social media and customer engagement. He brings a design thinking approach to business strategy. He’s served as a senior analyst at Forrester Research where he covered social media and its impact on organizations. He's been a frequent keynote speaker for both client and industry conferences and led client engagements with major brands including Adobe, Avery-Dennison, Dell, Fidelity Investments, Honda, MTV, Research in Motion, and UPS.
Brian’s insights are often sought by journalists and he is frequently quoted in the press, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Brandweek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Newsweek, Red Herring, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. His past experience spans design strategy, design research, customer experience, product development, brand strategy, and interaction design.
Brian earned his Master of Design from Carnegie Mellon University and currently lives in San Francisco. More about his background and thinking is available at linkd.in/brianhaven, and @birdahonk on Twitter.
Director of Strategy & Research
Bhabesh Ranjan Panigrahi works as a Director of Strategy & Research. In a career spanning over 17 years in Research and Consulting, he worked at leadership roles in companies such as GlobalData, Datamonitor, Deloitte and Flextronics. Bhabesh also brings strong investment research experience through Mehta Partners, a boutique healthcare investment research firm in New York where he tracked large U.S. pharmaceutical company stocks while providing investment recommendations to institutional clients.
Bhabesh has a proven track record in building, managing and driving large research teams in syndicated reports and strategic advisory projects and helped delivered best-in-class products to quality and to time to global clients.
Bhabesh holds a M.S. in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing from Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York and an MBA from University of New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.