Client: An established European Medical Devices Company
Product penetration and price analysis in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. The client was planning for expansion in Middle East countries and was seeking regional level analysis for the same.
In line with the client requirement, we proposed a study focusing on the Middle East countries (Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia) and Mexico.
- Product analysis (for devices and consumables)
- End user, technology and test type segment’s analysis at country level
- Forecasts for average selling price of each device and consumable.
The market was estimated using three approaches.
- Commodity flow and bottom up approach
- Top-down approach
- Volume and price variable analysis approach Primary interviews focused for each region. Sample included a mix of KOLs, doctors, hospitals (small, medium and large sized), distribution channel participants and end-users (laboratory technicians)
- The research methodology encompassed PESTEL and Porter’s analysis along with the drivers, restraints and new product launching trends.
- The findings presented in the latest workshops and seminars held at the global as well as regional level for these devices and the reagents were also taken into consideration while estimating the market.
Successfully delivered the customized report. The client utilized the data analysis provided in order to plan regional investment decisions.