We implement a mix of primary and secondary research for our market estimate and forecast. Secondary research forms the initial phase of our study, where we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources such as independent studies, government and regulatory published material, technical journals, trade magazines paid data sources. This forms the basis of our estimates.
For forecasting, the following parameters were considered:
• Market drivers and restraints, along with their current and expected impacts
• Technological scenario and expected developments
• End-use industry trends and dynamics
• Trends in consumer behavior
We assigned weights to these parameters and have quantified their market impact using weighted average analysis, to derive an expected market growth rate.
All our estimates and forecasts were verified through exhaustive primary research with Key Industry Participants (KIPs) which typically include:
• Market leading companies
• Raw material manufacturers
• System integrators
The key objectives of primary research are as follows:
• To validate our data in terms of accuracy and acceptability
• To gain an insight into the current market and future expectations
These exhaustive primary interviews help our analysts in validating market and segment estimates and forecast. Additionally, we also gain significant industry insights, key developments and expectations. Grand View Research only utilizes validated and authenticated secondary data sources. Some of the secondary sources used for this report include but are not limited to:
• The Indoor Air Quality Association
• International Ozone Association
• National Air Duct Cleaning Association
• International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
• US Environmental Protection Agency
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration
• The Filtration Society
• World Health Organization
• National Air Filtration Association
• Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations (REHVA)
• Industry Europe Magazine
• International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate
• Filtration + Separation online magazine
• Company Publications
• Company Investor Presentations
• Company Annual Reports
Data Collection Matrix
Industry Analysis Matrix
GET A FREE SAMPLE
NEED A CUSTOM REPORT?
We can customize every report - free of charge - including purchasing stand-alone sections or country-level reports, as well as offer affordable discounts for start-ups & universities.
Contact us now to get our best pricing.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is safe and secure.