We implement a mix of primary and secondary research for our market estimate and forecast. Secondary research forms the initial phase of our study, where we conduct extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources such as independent studies, government and regulatory published material, technical journals, trade magazines paid data sources such as ICIS and so on. This forms the basis of our estimates. For forecasting, the following parameters are considered:
• Market drivers and restrains, along with their current and expected impact
• Regulatory scenario and expected developments
• Global raw material supply and demand statistics
We assign weights to these parameters and quantify their market impact using weighted average analysis, to derive an expected market growth rate. Further, we use correlation, regression and time-series analysis to evaluate key industry dynamics. All our estimates and forecast are verified through exhaustive primary research with Key Industry Participants (KIPs) which typically include:
• Market leading participants
• Raw material manufacturers and suppliers
• Product distributors and vendors
• Key consumers and clients
These exhaustive primary interviews help our analysts in validating market and segment estimates and forecast. Additionally, we also gain significant industry insights, key developments and expectations. Grand View Research only utilizes validated and authenticated secondary data sources. Some of the secondary sources used for this report include but are not limited to:
• FluoroConsultants Group, LLC
• Worldwide Independent Investors Association
• The Fluoropolymers Division (FPD)
• The Society of Plastics Industry, Inc.
• The Plastic Industry Trade Association
• The Fluoropolymer Products Information Center (FPIC)
Data Collection Matrix
Industry Analysis Matrix
GET A FREE SAMPLE
NEED A CUSTOM REPORT?
We can customize every report - free of charge - including purchasing stand-alone sections or country-level reports, as well as offer affordable discounts for start-ups & universities.
Contact us now to get our best pricing.
ESOMAR certified & member